free valid credit card with money id for driving licence

2022-04-09 08:41

free valid credit card with money id for driving licence

Evidence of identity

  We need evidence of your identity before we can give you a Queensland driver licence or replace an existing licence. This evidence may also be needed for other transactions, including registering a vehicle.

  On this page:

  About evidence of identityCategory A documentsCategory B documentsEvidence of your name changeEvidence of your Queensland residential addressIf you cannot show an identity documentYou can give us this evidence by showing your Queensland-issued:

  current driver licence (or 1 that has been current at any time within the last 2 years)adult proof of age or photo identification cardindustry authority card for example a taxi driver licence

  ormarine licence indicator.If you do not have these, you will need to present 3 original evidence of identity documents:

  1 category A document + 2 category B documents

  or2 category A documents + 1 category B document.At least 1 of your category A or category B documents must show your signature.

  You will have to show more documents if your:

  name has changedQueensland residential address is not shown on your documents.All documents must be originals—photocopies and certified copies are not acceptable. The department may keep a copy of your evidence of identity documents or information about them to verify these documents with the issuing agency or a document verification service.

  Category A documents show evidence of the legal existence of your name and date of birth.

  All Category A documents must show your full legal name.

  Category A documentStatusAustralian photo driver licence

  Note: Non-Queensland digital driver licences are not acceptable, the physical licence must be presented.

  Current or expired less than 2 years

  Australian birth certificate—full, not an extract or commemorative certificate


  Bicentennial birth certificate—issued for births in 1988


  Australian citizenship or naturalisation certificate


  Department of Immigration and Border Protection:

  Certificate of Evidence of Resident StatusVisa Evidence Card—with PL056 visa label attached


  Department of Immigration and Border Protection

  Permanent Resident Evidence ImmiCardEvidence of Immigration ImmiCardDocument for travel to AustraliaTemporary Resident VisaNote: an Electronic Travel Authority is not an acceptable evidence of identity document

  Valid up to 5 years after issue

  Queensland or Australian Federal Police officer photo identity card


  Queensland government issued photographic high risk work licence

  Current or expired less than 2 years

  Australian or foreign passport

  Current or expired less than 2 years

  Convention Travel Document

  Titre de VoyageDocument de VoyageNote: a Titre de Voyage is an Australian issued convention travel document and a Document de Voyage is a convention travel document issued by another country.

  Current or expired less than 2 years

  Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade Document of Identity

  Current or expired less than 2 years

  Laminated Queensland accreditation:

  Driver/rider trainer, pilot/escort vehicle driver, dangerous goods driver, tow truck driver/assistant certificateBus, taxi or limousine driver

  Current or expired less than 2 years

  Queensland 18+ card (laminated)

  Issued after 1 January 1992

  Category B documents show evidence of the use of your name in the community. We will accept a Category B document that shows your initial/s and surname if it matches the full name on your Category A document.

  Acceptable Category B documents include:

  Category B documentStatus

  Australian Defence Force photo identity card—excluding civilians


  Australian educational institution student identity document—must include photo and/or signature


  Australian firearm licence—with photo


  Australian security guard or crowd controller licence—with photo


  Department of Human Services BasicsCard


  Department of Veterans’ Affairs or Centrelink Pensioner Concession card—including Health Care cards


  Debit or credit card—must include signature and embossed or printed name.

  If your card does not have your name or you have a passbook, your bank will need to provide a supporting letter confirming your full name and address linked to that account


  Medicare card


  Interstate government-issued or government-approved Proof of Age Card or Photo Card


  If you have changed your name, or the details of your name are different on your identification documents, you must show an original, official document that provides evidence of your change of name.

  Acceptable documentStatus

  Australian marriage certificate (not a ceremonial certificate)

  Issued by relevant Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages

  Australian civil partnership/relationship certificate

  Issued by relevant Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages

  Australian Change of Name certificate

  Issued by relevant Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages

  Australian birth certificate (amended with/without notations)

  Issued by relevant Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages

  Divorce papers (must show the name being reverted to)

  Issued by relevant court

  Deed poll

  Issued before 1 February 2004

  You can use an official overseas marriage certificate if you also provide:

  1 category A document in your married nameor

  2 category B documents in your married name.The overseas marriage certificate must show an official crest and the registration number. If the marriage certificate is not in English, a recognised English translation from a translator approved by the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI) is required.

  If your evidence of identity documents do not show your current home address in Queensland you will need to prove that you live in Queensland.

  Acceptable documentStatus

  Contract of property purchase, lease/rental document, mortgage/land ownership certificate


  Electricity, gas or telephone account


  Queensland local government rates notice


  Queensland land tax valuation notice


  Queensland vehicle registration certificate


  Renewal notice for Queensland driver licence or vehicle registration


  Bank statement (with corresponding debit or credit card)

  Issued within the last 6 months

  Australian Tax Office (ATO) assessment/tax file number confirmation notice

  To avoid identity theft, the Australian Taxation Office recommends that you block out your tax file number before you submit this document.

  Current or previous financial year

  Australian Electoral Commission document (e.g. acknowledgement of electoral enrolment letter or electoral enrolment card)


  Official letter from Centrelink or the Department of Human Services

  Issued within the last 6 months

  If you genuinely cannot show any of these documents you can:

  complete the Queensland residency declaration form (F4208)complete the Queensland garaging address statement form (F4408)provide a statement from your employer. The statement must be on your employer’s letterhead, include the business registration number (ABN, ACN) as well as your full name and residential address. It must also contain the full name, daytime contact number and signature of a person authorised to sign on behalf of your employer. While you may be authorised to sign on behalf of your employer, you cannot complete your own statement.provide a statement from your educational institution’s administrator. The statement must be on the educational institution’s letterhead, provide the full name, daytime contact number and signature of the administrator. It must also contain your full name, date of birth, residential address and student identification number. To support this statement, you will need to show your current student identity card.If you cannot show a required evidence of identity document, you can get advice by:

  calling us on 13 23 80visiting a transport and motoring customer service centrevisiting a Queensland Government Agent Program (QGAP) officegoing to a licence-issuing police station—in rural or remote areas of Queensland.

Identity documents needed for a driving licence application

  How you prove your identity for a driving licence application depends on which identity documents you have.

  This service is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).

  If you have a valid UK passport, write the 9-digit passport number on the application form.

  Do not send your physical passport.

  You cannot use the passport number of a passport that has expired.

  You can prove your identity with a share code if you previously used the ‘UK Immigration: ID Check’ or ‘EU Exit: ID Document Check’ app when applying:

  for a visa
to the EU Settlement Scheme

Get a share code from the view and prove your immigration status service. Choose the ‘something else’ option when you’re asked what you need the share code for.

  Write the code on your application form. Do not send a physical identity document.

  You’ll need to send an identity document by post to prove your identity.

  Send one of the following with your application:

  a current and valid foreign passport, with a visa sticker or stamp (called a ‘vignette’) showing you have permission to live in the UK
a current and valid Irish passport – it does not need to have a visa sticker or stamp
a UK biometric residence permit (BRP)

a travel document
a UK birth, adoption or naturalisation certificate – you’ll need to send further proof of identity with this
evidence you receive a state pension

You can use a UK birth, adoption or naturalisation certificate, but you must send it with one of the following:

  National Insurance card, or a letter from the Department for Work and Pensions or HM Revenue and Customs showing your National Insurance number – find your National Insurance number if you’ve lost it

photocopy of the front page of a benefits book or an original benefits claim letter
P45, P60 or pay slip
marriage certificate or divorce papers (decree nisi or absolute)
a gender recognition certificate
college or university union card, education certificate or PASS proof of age card (issued after June 2014)

If you’ve reached State Pension age, you can send an original of one of the following in your name:

  recent (within 3 months) bank or building society statement showing your pension payment and National Insurance number
BR2102, BR2103 or BR5899 letter confirming your eligibility for the State Pension

You must send the original document with your driving licence application.

  You cannot use:

  photocopies or laminated certificates
certified copies including those certified by the Post Office document certification service

It may take longer than usual for you to get your passport and licence back because of coronavirus (COVID-19). Consider delaying your driving licence application if you need your passport.

  You must get someone else to sign your form and photo to verify your identity.

  The person signing the form and photo must:

  hold a valid GB photocard driving licence
be resident in the UK
know you personally
not be a relative
not be living at the same address as you

Suitable people include a current or retired:

  local business person or shopkeeper
professionally qualified person, for example a lawyer, teacher or engineer
police officer
bank or building society staff member
civil servant
minister of religion
local councillor
Member of Parliament, Assembly Member, or Member of the Scottish Parliament

If they’re retired, you’ll need to write their former job on the form, for example ‘retired teacher’.

  You do not need someone to sign your photo if you’ve agreed to have DVLA check your identity by:

  contacting HM Passport Office
providing a current passport, travel document or BRP

using a share code to show digital confirmation of your immigration status

You do not need someone to sign your photo if you’re renewing your licence with a new photo.

  You’ll get your driving licence and identity documents separately.

  Identity documents are returned by second class post. Include a stamped, self-addressed special delivery or Signed For envelope with your application if you want to track when your documents are posted.

  Contact DVLA if you have not received your licence or documents back.

  You must provide additional evidence if your name or gender has changed since your identity document or driving licence was issued.

  If you’ve changed your name, you need to provide at least one of the following:

  your marriage or civil partnership certificate
your decree nisi or decree absolute, along with your birth or adoption certificate, or UK certificate of naturalisation

a deed poll

a statutory declaration

If you’ve changed your gender identity, you need to provide at least one of the following:

  a deed poll

a statutory declaration
a gender recognition certificate

You can get an official statement confirming that you’ve changed name or gender (called ‘a statutory declaration’) from:

  a solicitor
a magistrate
a commissioner of oaths

free valid credit card with money id for driving licence